Our Hotel is safe to stay during Coronavirus pandemic in Detroit Lakes MN
We continue to be committed to providing a clean and safe environment for our guests as well as our staff members. As an extra level of precaution, we’ve executed a deep disinfect and sanitation pact. We want you to feel comfortable when booking your travel and stay healthy during your stay as well. Following are some ways we are ensuring you have a safe and enjoyable experience:
- Disinfecting our public areas and high touch area frequently, including – Light switches, doors, doorknobs, remote control, telephone, furniture, etc.
- Practicing enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean guest rooms 48 hours after the guest departs, for the well being of you as well as our staff member.
- Following the guidance from health officials regarding social gatherings and access to common areas.
Our King room is perfect for up to two guests. With a super-comfy king-sized bed, you’re sure to get the best night’s sleep after your days and nights exploring our gorgeous city. Coffee available in breakfast.
Our Queen Room is perfect for up to two guests. This cozy room with a super-comfy queen-sized bed is the perfect place to lay your head after a busy day of exploring the sights, sounds, and tastes of Detroit Lakes. Coffee available in breakfast.
Nearby Open Restaurants
Due to health department code and concerns, we have suspended the breakfast services (Coffee available in breakfast). But we’ve got your back, as we have restaurants and fast food places accepting take outs nearby including:
- Sapphire Sushi, Hibachi & American Cuisine · 5 mins away
- Godfather’s Pizza · 3 mins away
- China Buffet · 5 mins away
- Miguel’s Mexican Restaurant · 4 mins away
- Brygge Taps & Tastes · 4 mins away
- Taco John’s · 5 mins away
- Caribou Coffee · 4 mins away
- McDonald’s · 6 mins away
- Burger King · 5 mins away
- La Barista · 3 mins away
- Dairy Queen Grill & Chill · 4 mins away
- Chinese Dragon · 5 mins away
How to stay away from Covid-19
Avoid unnecessary contact and practice social distancing to avoid the spread of coronavirus, as your health is our utmost priority.